August 3, 2021
Products are only as accurate as the CNC machine that produces them. It is therefore of great importance to keep a close eye on the accuracy of your CNC machine. This is the only way you can ensure high quality products.
Have regular accuracy measurements taken!
- A comprehensive geometry measurement by using standardised methods which are registered in international ISO standard 230-1
- A comparison between the new state and the current status of your CNC machine
- A professional advise and solutions if deviations should be identified in the machine geometry>
- A measurement report in accordance with ISO10791 showing that your CNC machine is in compliance with relevant international standard
Our skilled Unisign measuring engineers use advanced measuring instruments to monitor the geometry of your CNC machine. Following components are measured:
- Rotations of linear movements
- Straightness of linear movements
- Main spindle measurements
- Clamping table
- Attachement heads (if present)
- Exact positioning of the X, Y and Z axis of a CNC machine by a laser interferometer for linear axes
By having your CNC machines checked regularly you can be sure that the accuracy and quality of your products remains consistent over time.
Accuracy problems? Mail us for advice! firstname.lastname@example.org